1. The payment policy applies to all companies in the Asian Wok House group and all supplier payments.
2. Our standard payment terms are 60 days.
3. Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. We pay invoices on our calculated due date.
4. If an invoice falls due during a weekend or holiday, invoices are paid on the following business day.
5. We prefer invoices through EDI or in PDF-format (read more about the invoice requirements).
6. We only pay correct invoices.
- If we face any disagreements concerning content of invoices, we claim full crediting along with a new corrected invoice.
- All invoices must be in accordance with our invoice requirements, otherwise the invoice will be rejected.